We have many needs that require funds. Below is a list of the causes to which you can donate. You may also make a contribution to the general fund to be used at RUMBA’s discretion if you like. If you choose to donate online, you will be taken to PayPal for processing, although you DO NOT need a PayPal account to proceed. Thank you very much for your donation! Click here!
- Band Trailers Sponsorship
- For more information about becoming a sponsor visit https://rangerband.org/sponsors/
- Mark Leversedge Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Provides scholarship money for percussionists who need help paying for band fees and travel expenses.
- Donate to the Jazz Program
- Provides assistance to students who cannot afford to travel with the jazz band.
- Chance Allison Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Provides scholarship money for students who need help paying for band camp.
- 20′ Shipping Container – cost $6000
- Help create storage space for the band!
- Instrument Funding
- We are always in need of additional instruments and upgrades.
- Click here to see our current instrument needs.
- If you or your business would like to be a sponsor of our program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to help but not use online payment? No worries, Checks payable to RUMBA can be mailed directly to RUMBA PO Box 57151 Tucson AZ 85732.
Arizona Tax Credit Donation
If you pay taxes in Arizona, designate the RUHS Band Program to benefit from your tax credit donation. This is a FREE donation!
- Select the SCHOOL- Rincon or University
- Select the ITEM- Rincon Band Tax Credit or University Band Tax Credit
- Type a MEMO (optional) – Student name if you wish to benefit an individual
- Type AMOUNT – You may donate ANY amount, but up to $200 for individuals, and $400 for married couples can be claimed on your taxes for a dollar for dollar credit.
- Click BUY and then CHECKOUT
Interested in Joining?
We're interested in meeting you! There are many performance opportunities at Rincon University High School. This part of the site is designed for you, and inside you’ll find more information and instructions for joining.
Graduate years ago, but still feel like you just left yesterday? Don't worry, there are plenty of ways to reconnect! We've set aside a portion of the site dedicated to keeping you up to speed and involved.